Action Team Go!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Team Go!

A nice little forum for fellow game developers to get together and collaborate on projects.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another bloody year....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDaiz
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
TheDaiz

Title : Sociopathic Battle Monster

Another bloody year.... Empty
PostSubject: Another bloody year....   Another bloody year.... EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:04 am

Hey Dudes ^_^

Hope u all had a fab christmas / new year !
I thought i would put a msg up so ppl would know i am still very keen to work with u all and make something awsome =)
Between computers, christmas and err cataclysm I havent done much but now its all over for another year i will be getting on with it again. My comp is still a bit fucked due to heat damage as it turns out but i should b fine to program till it packs in finaly so ill sort eclipse out ( again ) and get on with it.

Daiz =)
Back to top Go down
Casinha
Admin
Admin
Casinha

Title : Sunday Morning

Another bloody year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another bloody year....   Another bloody year.... EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:03 pm

Very Happy Nice. Glad to see the forum isn't too dead. I'll be posting up another concept for a game soon enough. Once again something that'll take a while to complete but the end result would be worth it, I think. Merry christmas and a happy new year to all.
Back to top Go down
https://actionteamgo.forumotion.com

Another bloody year....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Action Team Go! :: General :: Other Stuff-
Jump to: